Sunday, November 15, 2009

Alice in Wonderland themed decorations


This is the table with decorations. Notice the heart plates, napkins and the outline of roses

I scanned a regular playing card and enlarged it with the printer. The crape paper adds to the color to the decor.

A character banner

The inside of the 3 layered cake. YUM!

Get the spirit and dress up! Mad Hatter, Queen of hearts and Alice

Drink me juice bottles. BIG HIT with the kids. You can even write the kid's name on it so they don't loose their juice too!

A view of the whole table

Party hats

The invitations. What? You can't read it. Oh yeah it's in Polish. :)

Personalized gift bags saying thank you filled with yummy goodies and prizes

The decorations. Notice the hand-made tissue paper roses.

A closeup of the roses. I attached the roses to a length of twine to achieve a cascading effect. Came out rather nicely if I say so myself, don't you think so?

Happy Birthday sign of course

The mobile. Got the idea from the website thelongthread.

Eat Me cookies. I didn't know if the thirteen year old girl inside of me would allow me to write that on the cookies, but the polish kids didn't seem to get it. So it was my own private joke.

1 comment:

Becca said...

hello, where did you get the alice in wonderland party hats from?